Wednesday, March 16, 2011

MA DANCE COMPETITION


Serenity had a really great time at the MA Dance Competition this past weekend! I have to say that I did as well.
I am looking forward to the next competition that is being held in Houston Tx.
Here are a few pictures to show you what we did and the fun and excitement that we had.
Serenity on the DANCE floor ready to show what she can do!!Karina, Lauren, & Serenity posing for a pic!

By the way...
Did I happen to mention that we uh...
Yeah we did!

WE WON!!!
1ST PLACE REGIONAL GRAND CHAMPIONS!!!
Serenity with some of her dance team pictured!Serenity with her Dance Instructors Ms. Teffany & Ms. Kim!!
&& Her trophy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.