Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Day Ahead of US

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
We have to go and put the deposit on the new place that we are trying to get into and my cousin is going to be induced tomorrow as well. I am worried about her. I always am when it comes to these things.
Michael is also applying for a new job tomorrow and I am always nervous about those things as well.
I am beside myself and I don't know what to do.
I am doing better today.
I try not to think about my mom as much.
I found myself calling her a few times today by accident.
I don't know why I just did! I hung up by the time that I noticed it though.

I think that its going to take me a while to get used to the idea that she is actually gone and that I cant just up and call her whenever I feel like it.
Time will heal these wounds of mine though.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.