Monday, November 9, 2009

Just Babbling

I look forward to the Christmas season every year.
I am looking forward to Thanksgiving because that is the day that we put up our Christmas Tree and decorate everything.
I love it!
To me its the best time of the year.

I am excited that we might be able to move soon.
My friend Danielle is finally going to be moving into her own home in a few days or a week or so.
The papers are signed and they are just waiting to hear back from the people to know that everything is finalized.
I can not wait for the day that I will have my own home and be able to call it my own.

One Day
Some Day!
Soon I hope!

I am just so excited for her and her family. They will be welcoming their 3rd addition to the family in a few weeks as well and HE will have a room all to himself.
They deserve it and have worked hard for it.


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Christmas either. Normally I don't get this excited, but I find myself desperate for the snow to fall. Problem is, once it does, I'll be even more desperate for it to go away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.