Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for?

I am so thankful for the life that we live here in America.
I am thankful for the God that I serve.
I am thankful for mt loving husband and beautiful kids.
I am thankful that I have a roof over my head and food on the table every night.
I am thankful that I have a family that loves me.
I am thankful that I have friends that I can share myself with and my thoughts and prayers too.

I am thankful for my health for the most part and for the fact that the Lord has given me another day.

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.