Sunday, November 15, 2009

Plans ahead

It has been a long week and the weekend just seemed to have flown by.
I hate that!

This next weekend we will be going to Danielle's house to celebrate their new house.
Its going to be fun too, cause we will also be having games and such for a baby shower. She is due in December. I cant believe how the time has flown by so quickly.

I am looking forward to it because it means that I will be able to get out of the house for few hours hopefully and be able to associate with friends that I haven't seen in a while.
SO I am looking forward to it.

Michael also has a job interview that day, so I am and will be doing allot of praying. He needs it!

So needless to say this next week and the weekend are going to fun yet crazily busy!

Wouldn't have it any other way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.