Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its Decorating Time

That's it! i have decided that I am going to go out and buy my tree today! I want to decorate and I want to feel merry.
The kids have been asking me when we are going to do it, and I think that today is the day. I cant wait! I want to go with a fake tree this year mainly cause I don't want to deal with all the needles this year with the fact that Andrews allergies have been acting up again.

I'm so excited. I want to go with a theme this year too!
Just haven't figures that out yet, but when I go to the actual store and see the things that they have; I'm sure that I will know right away!

This was our tree last year!


1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.