Monday, November 23, 2009

My appointment went well

I had an appointment with my Urologist today to let me know when I will be having the surgery to remove the pesky little stint that I have. I finally have a set date and an x ray that I have to have before I go in to the next appointment. I am looking forward to this all getting taken care of. I have to be on medication most likely for the rest of my life, but I am ok with that as long as the pain is gone or at least to a minimum. I am so tired of being in pain and thinking that I am never going to get past this. Its horrible to have to go through this every day. I just cant wait till the day that I can say that I no longer have pain. I may never be to where I will never have kidney stones, but as long as it is manageable I am ok with that.
He has me taking these med's and drinking baking soda water after every meal so I have to force myself to do these things. Whatever it takes to get better is all that I am going to do. I want to be healthy for myself, my kids, and husband.

So if you get the chance and you think about me; remember to pray that I get better and that the Lord heals me. I just want to live a normal life as a mommy, wife, and servant of God.

Bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.