Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Prayer Request

I just got a phone call from my husband telling me that my sister has been admitted to the hospital due to the fact that the baby that she is carrying is dehydrated. She is only 3 months along; so this is not a good sign. I'm worried about her and especially the baby.
She has been vomiting lately; its to the point that she hasn't been able to keep anything down. She doesn't eat half the time because she cant keep anything down. I don't know what to do. What can I do other than pray for her and this child.

I will keep you updated as much as I can.
my sister's name is Clorise
Please pray! Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.