Monday, November 23, 2009

Team Jacob

Yesterday was a pretty fair day to say the least.
I was up late the night before decorating the tree with the family so I was tired and slept in as much as I could.

Last night was the best part of my day.
My hubby took me to see NEW MOON!!!!
We went to the theater to see it at 6 and when we got there they said that it was SOLD OUT. I freaked cause I really wanted to see it.
So we looked and there were a few seats available for the 6:30 showing and that's what we bought.
When I saw the line that we were going to have to wait in a was not happy because I was already not feeling well and my back was hurting me too.
Well we saw that the 6pm showing was filing into the theater and I told Michael to go in and see if there were any seats that were available and he did so needless to say we snuck in there and watched the 6 pm showing. I was happy too cause it was a long movie and I still had to go home and get the kids in bed so that my daughter could go to school this morning. The kids were at my sisters house while we went.
Ill probably be going to see it again soon, I am hoping that I will be able to take Danielle on Tuesday and that Michael will watch the kids for us while we go.

Also my sister wants to see it, so I'll either be taking her or watching her kids to that she can go see it soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.