Friday, February 19, 2010

Five Question Friday!

My Little Life

1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Sadly I have purposely tried to hot a bird or two... I did it once and I actually hit the poor thing with my car and all you saw was feathers flying!... :(

2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I usually have to pull it off because I notice it too late in the day when I am not around scissors!

3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I usually had my own room but there were times when I had to share!

4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I think that I would rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life than eat the same thing...

5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
When I came home from school I just had to watch cartoons or the Mickey Mouse Club and Kids Incorporated! Cartoons were like Gummi Bears, The Smurfs things of that nature!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about strings! I usually just rip them off! :)

    I emailed you about blog design, in case you were still interested. ;)

    Love & Blessings,
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, the Mickey Mouse Club!! Forgot about that one! Fun answers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.