Sunday, February 28, 2010

We are moving...

Well the day is here (tomorrow actually) and I am ready to get out of this place.
WE ARE MOVING!!
We aren't going too far, we are actually moving closer to my daughter's school and to a much better complex than we are in right now.
I am excited and sad at the same time.
Even though I am happy that we are moving; I am sad because I am leaving a dear friend of mine and her family.
It's going to be hard at first, but they will be just down the road so its really not that bad, its just that we are used to being able to walk to each other's front door or text to borrow something or just talk. So that is going to be the hard part for me.
My kids are excited... We will actually have a working pool and I am going to buy a washer and dryer. We have been looking forward to this for a while now and I have to say that its a relief to be able to actually do it!
I AM THANKFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.