Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday- How I met MY Mr. Wonderful

Photobucket
Today, is "Tell me how you met your love..and/or your best-friend" day!


Well How should I start this???...

OK Well i have to tell you first that we went to school together since the like... Um; I'm thinking it was the 5th grade. We had swimming class together and I remember that he was hiding himself because he had what he like to call a stalker... HAHA!!!
She was crazy, but that's another story...

So anyways, we weren't like friends or anything, but I knew who he was and I honestly thought that he was a nerd... I mean I was in no way a catch, but I thought he was a nerd! I don't know or even think that he can remember that far back... lol

So fast forward to High school-- his Sophomore year; my Junior year...
We were in the same class for Childhood Development of all classes... they made you take that class for some reason... (and then we wonder why we have so many teen pregnancies...!)
Anyway, we had that class together and were often paired together to do assignments and I still thought that he was a nerd and that he was too quiet for my liking...
Well later on in the year well the next semester I had made a new girlfriend that had transferred from another school and she had made a friendship with my Mr. Wonderful and so therefor we saw each other allot.
We started hanging out together with each others friends and going out to movies and hanging at each others houses...
I was actually dating his friend at the time and my friend was after my Mr. Wonderful at the time, when he wasn't looking for anything of the sort. Let me just say that he had never had a girlfriend and wasn't looking because school was more important at the time.
Well My Senior Prom and their Junior Prom was coming up and we all made plans to go together... So we did. I with my boyfriend and him with his friend as he puts it.. he never liked her like that...!
Well we went to the Prom and no one wanted to dance but me and my date was in no way wanting to dance with anyone and his date wasn't gonna dance either so we danced together and that is when I knew that there was something... Something in my stomach that made me know from that moment on that he would be mine...
I got the Butterflies and all.

I was taken and didn't want to be by a person that didn't care for me that way that I needed to be and wanted to be cared for.. things were going on that I wont get into at this time.

So I broke up with his friend and my friendship with this girlfriend of mine was rocky...
well I looked to Mr. Wonderful to have someone to talk to and we became close friends and would hang out with each other without others around... no nothing bad...

we were just good close buddies...
well one day Mr. Wonderful told me that he had met this girl and that he really liked her and that he didn't know how to tell her so he needed my help as to think of a way to tell her... I of course was jealous because I obviously liked him and wanted to be with him at any given moment...!
Well needless to say I ended up being that girl that he liked and he told me by sending me a card in the mail and telling me that he liked me... we have been together ever since...!

We have had our moments and our arguments, but I wouldn't change anything about him or trade him for anyone. I love him with everything that is within me!

Love you My Mr. Wonderful!!!Me and My Mr. Wonderful right out of High School!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Dancing is always a way to a woman's heart.
    kare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.