Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whats been going on...

Well for starters; I'm not trying to complain all the time, but I am still in pain...

I am having surgery Monday afternoon.
I am actually looking forward to it!

Serenity is doing very well in Ballet and we are thinking of putting her back in Gymnastics so that she can have something else to be in and also for the gymnast aspect of it. The stretching will help among other things.
She will be doing kickball again if I ever get over there to sign her up.
I'm hoping to be able to do that this Saturday, but we will have to wait and see.

Andrew is getting ready to start preparing for school. He will only be going half day next year, but its the fact the he will be going and he is so excited.
He cant wait to get to ride the bus with his sister and make new friends.

Michael is so busy with school that he hardly has time for anything else.
I am hoping that things will allow down some this next semester... We will have to wait and see though.

I'm waiting for income tax to come in... I'm looking forward to saving and also possibly getting my own car if that is possible. Thankfully we are getting enough back this year that we will be able to do that.
I'm ready to get out of this house.
I'm thinking of joining a gym or just getting a treadmill so that I can work from home and still be able to do the things that I need to do here at home.
I have been trying to get back to good health enough to be able to just go walking or do some sort of work out!

It makes me sick that I cant even go grocery shopping or anything without being in pain...

I'm thankful today though that the pain hasn't been as bad as it usually is and that I have been able to deal with it without medication... so far!!!
I;m praising GOD for the good days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.