Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday- My Favorite Date Story

Your favorite date story (good or bad!!), or the best night out you've had with your bestie!

This is a short one!!!

I remember one of our first date's that we actually went on after he told me that he liked me and we made it official...

We went to Chili's and we had ordered the Chili Con Queso' from the menu as an appetizer and we were eating it together and all of a sudden my boyfriend moves the plate over to him and uses the plate to catch his drippings from his over sized bite that he had taken... all the food and drool came from his mouth into the plate of Queso and I was done... I started laughing and telling him that he could have the rest... It was so funny and we laugh and joke about that till this day...

I had to do this one early as I am having surgery tomorrow and more than likely wont be getting on tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.