Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Please Pray...

for me!!!
I have been so sick since my surgery...
I have had fever and chills and a major migraine!

Nothing seems to help, medicine hasn't kicked in and the antibiotic has yet to work its wonders!

I am tired and then I can't sleep and then on top of all this; my husband has either a viral or a bacterial infection and his throat is hurting him...
Everyone in this house is either sick or getting that way!

I just want to feel like my normal self.

I do want to say that I am in no way in the pain that I was in before the surgery.

I AM PRAISING GOD because he is healing me slowly but surely.

So all I ask of you is prayer!

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.