Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1. What are you most afraid of?
I am most afraid of dying and going to hell... not being in God's will for my life...!

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
I use a flat iron when I get the chance to actually get out of the house!

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
phone to the ear.. I don't use the phone unless I can talk on it.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
I do not, that is actually what I am asking for with this income tax check!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
I believe that there are demons and angels... I believe that there are things out there, but I honestly wouldn't want to know first hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.