Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life


1. Would you ever vacation alone?
I personally wouldn't want to vacation alone... Maybe once without the kids, but never without the hubby!
2. Do you go the speed limit?
I try my hardest, but sometimes I just have to put the pedal to the metal... I wont go over 80 though...lol
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
I started my blog because a friend of mine started one and it has actually helped me to get through allot of the things in my life that I never thought I would get through. I like putting whats going on in my life into words. I follow blogs because I like to read and follow whats going on in others lives as well...!
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
I personally shop at Cato's fashion store.. .It's my favorite store and you can get clothes for any occasion... formal or casual!
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?
We did not and wouldn't have even if we could at our wedding... I personally didn't want to and neither did the hubby, but our wedding song was a song from a retreat that we went on when we we younger and had just started talking to each other...
Very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.