Monday, January 18, 2010

My Very 1st Blog Award!

I received my first Award today! Thank you so much Candace!
Here are the Rules:

* 1) Display the award logo
* 2) Nominate up to 7 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside
* 3) Link to your Nominees and leave a comment on their blog telling them about the award.
* 4) Link to the person whom you received the award.

And the award goes to the following blogs:

...and 3 makes 5
Desires of the Heart
Haas Family Blessings
Happily Henninger
He Will Carry Me
Letting Go and Letting God
Ordinary Inspirations

I chose these specific Blogs because I enjoy reading them every day and I love the feeling I get when I read them. It gives me joy to award them with this special gift!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! That means a lot... I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my first time stopping by your blog... congratulations! Isn't it fun winning awards?

    I'm off to check out some of the ladies you nominated!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.