Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Surgery was cancelled and then Rescheduled...

So I was scheduled to have surgery on the 11th and that came and went...
I went to the appointment just to be told that the machine that does the Lithotripsy was broken and needed to be fixed.
SO I am scheduled to go in tomorrow the 14th and have the procedure done. I am hoping that all goes well and I will make it through surgery and be able to go on with things. The worst case scenario is that they will have to put another stint in and that I will have to have surgery again to remove that one as well.
I just want this all to be completely over with and done.

I JUST WANT TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.