Friday, January 22, 2010

Will It Ever Be the Way It Was?

You know I hear it all the time!!!

"You don't know what you've got til it's gone!"

Well I've been thinking about that allot lately and it hurts to think that I lost a friendship that I now know meant so much to me.
I may not have meant as much to them as they did me and it may have ended on a bad note, but I know that when we were friends it was good!
I look back at times and I think of what it would be like to have that friendship back. I wonder what we would be doing and how close our kids would be again...

I needed you the most when my mom died and I was foolish to not ask you for advice or a shoulder to cry on; even though I know that you don't have to be there because we aren't friends.
I just think about what it would be like and I wonder off to memories that will never be made and that I'll never have back.

Why was I so selfish and so naive?
I don't know if you'd ever want to try again or if you even think the same thing.

I guess that life has to go on and whatever is meant to be will find a way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.