Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in a Nutshell

~January~
Made a few great friendships that I am SURE will last a lifetime.
~February~
Made the decision to go to Ky. for our summer vacation...
~March~
My big girl played her 2nd year of kickball...GREAT memories!
~April~
Kickball some more...!
~May~
End of Kickball season... Serenity finished school.
~June~
Went to see my Mom and Best Friend's Becky and Wally during her baby shower...
~July~
Turned 26 and finally came home from Ky. and Becky and Wally had their first baby...
~August~
Serenity started school again... and we have been working with Andrew getting him ready for next year...
~September~
Serenity started Ballet and she loves it...
~October~
Lost my mom to a bleed on her brain and a stroke, but I am doing surprisingly well...
Lost a friendship, that I miss, but feel as though I may never get back...
~November~
Andrew was tested for speech and was found to be doing great...
~December~
Serenity had her first part with her Ballet group in the Harbor Light's Parade... We had a great Christmas with the kids and have been getting ready for my surgery hopefully soon...

2009 in a Nutshell...Not too much, but definitely not complaining...And somewhere among all that I got allot of things done and am happy!

Now I am looking forward to what 2010 will bring...With 2 kids and one amazing husband...Anything is possible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.