Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sugery on Monday!

I will be having surgery tomorrow morning on my kidneys.
I am a little nervous as to what all they are going to have to do.
I know that I have infection in my bladder and that they will be removing the stint that I have in now and hopefully they will NOT have to add another one.
I'm always nervous when it comes to these things, because you never know what could happen.
I know that God is going to keep his hands upon me, but I am worried still.
Please pray for me when you get the chance and I will be sure to update you as to what all had to be done as soon as I can.

Thank you again!
Blessings to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.