Friday, January 22, 2010

What I'm Doing

Date... January 22
Starting time... 3:18PM
Mood... frustrated
Outside my window... sunshine and children playing while there parents move in.
I'm thinking... about when we are going to move from here.
I'm reading... Breaking Dawn... Twilight Series!
I'm listening to... the television that is thankfully keeping the kids entertained while I'm on the computer and my husband runs to pick up my daughter from the bus stop.
I'm wearing... (you caught me in my pj's this time.)
Yesterday, I... had a very long and drawn out day.
I'm excited for... the weekend.
I'm sad because... (I wanna move so badly)
I'm hungry for... Chinese Food. :)
The song stuck inside my head is... I stand in Awe of you!
I want... to move to Kentucky.
I love... my family.
I loathe... brussel sprouts.
This week, my goal is... to try and start eating healthier.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't think so. :)
Ending time... 3:23PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.