Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's Cold! BURRR!

As quoted from Jessica over at ...and 3 makes 5.
"We woke up this morning to frost on the ground, ice on the windshield, and a thermometer that said 32. That's freezing! Here in south Texas we don't see temperatures like that often, so to me it's super COLD."

WE ARE NOT USED TO THIS WEATHER!!!

As I was getting my daughter ready for school this morning I remembered why I don't like at some times why she has to wear a uniform at school. She cant wear a jacket or sweater unless its school color or school attire... WHAT?!? I hate that she cant wear the cute outfits that she gets for Christmas, birthdays, and just anytime... we have to save those for special occasions or she just never gets to wear them. It aggravates me.
I'm ready to eat the Chili that has been sizzlin' in the crock pot all day. My toes are white because its so cold that the blood has ran away...lol
I'm ready to cuddle under the blankets and read a good book.

What about all of you? What do you do in this kind of weather?

1 comment:

  1. I live in the north, so I am used to it. People still complain up here, of course, but I like the cold. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.