Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I need more of you...

I'm tired all the time, I'm hurting, and I'm stressed!

Lord please help me to see the brighter side of things. I know that you are here when I need you and that I have someone to cry out to when I need it and I am so thankful for that.

Right now I need you more than ever. I have been through allot the last year and I have learned allot as well. I am praying that the pain and anguish will go away when the time is right and when you feel as though I have learned what I need to know.

Use me, fill me up Lord!

I want more of you!

I want to make a commitment to you and do your will for my life. I know that life may be a long and winding road, but its so worth it if I'm with you in my home in glory!

There is none like you, No One else can touch my heart like you do! I could search for an eternity long and find that there is none like you!

I love you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.