Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Excited to start a new plan for myself!

I will be starting a new vitamin regimen tomorrow.
I am excited because I am so ready to so something about these kidney stones.
I talked to a very good friend of mine who has gone through the exact thing that I am going through now and she recommended me to a lady at MaxLife and I talked to her today and she told me that she follows this plan and has been stone free for a while now.

I have been in so much pain that I have missed church, missed events in my child's lives, and I am don't missing out on things due to being in pain.
I am so looking forward to the day that I can say that I am kidney stone free and that I have been for a while now!!!

Hopefully soon.
I am determined to let my Dr. know that I am fed up with the fact that nothing that they have done is helping and that there is no medicine out there that has treated me and worked.

I am so excited.

Today was a bad day; I spent most of my day in bed laying down because every time that I stood up I felt as though I was going to pass out and that pain that I have been having is non stop and will not subside. I have had to medicate myself just to be able to sleep nowadays!
I thank God that I have someone to talk to about this even though I wish that she hadn't gone through it.
I am ready for a change for the better!

Thank you all for your prayers they are greatly appreciated and still needed.
I am not out of the woods yet when it comes to pain...
I still have a stint in and am waiting for the Dr to let me know when that will be removed!

~thanks for listening to me vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.