Thursday, February 19, 2009

Days go By!

Time flies when your having so much fun in life. Especially knowing that the drama you used to have is so totally gone. I am so glad that I dont have to deal with it all anymore.
LIFE GOES ON!!!
I have done things the past few weeks that I never thought that I could do. I have shown that I am truely able to do whatever I set my mind to and that I can really enjoy doing it. I have changed as a person inside and I am really starting to like that I dont have to put up with people that never mattered from the beginning!
Over the next few days...
Going to be taking the kids to get their pictures taken and then going out of town for some much needed time to ourselves. Going to be going out of state next month for a while so that I can see family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. Michael will be going with us this next month, but when we return in July I will be going by myself with the kiddo's. I am excited about that cause that means that we will have a huge paycheck to come home to so that we can buy what we have been talking about for a while now.... So excited about it!!! Yay!!!
Serenity will be starting kickball very soon and I cant wait to find out what team she is going to be on. Although I do know that I cant what till she actually gets to play. She is just as excited as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.