Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Monday!!!

We will be helping the neighbors move over the next couple days and getting them settled in and then it's our turn to start moving. I can't wait honestly cause I am tired of all the dust and dirt coming in from outside and dirtying the tile that we have all over the house.
The pest control guy is supposed to come some time this week. We will see how that goes cause the landlord has yet to let us know or give us fair warning that they will be doing this. I don't know; hopefully they will get all this taken care of as soon as possible cause I am really getting sick of it all!!! We will see what happens!
The weather today was fairly nice. Serenity could of worn shorts today if I hadn't already had her all dressed and ready to go before checking the temperature outside. Silly me didn't think that it woud actually be warm out today. It was windy as heck again but other than that it was pretty nice.
Serenity's chocolate fundraiser is due in a few days. I am excited to say that she sold quite a few thanks to family!!! LOL!!! Michael's co-workers bought quite a few also. I am just glad that she is helping out the school and that she gets prizes to go along with it.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I guess that I should be thinking about what else I should get the hubby for his gift since he already got most of it early. I did too though so I can not really complain... He is such a sweetheart! I am so glad that I have such a sweet man in my life that no matter what the circumstances he helps me in any way that he can. I don't even have to ask. He has and is always so damn good to me. I am in no waqy perfect and he is always showing me that he loves me. I know that I need to do better on my part. No marriage is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.