Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's Tuesday!

Today was a pretty eventful day!
Woke up and got Serenity off to school. Got Andrew up and fed and ready to go out if need be. Waited till Serenity got out of school to go to Denny's with my friend Danielle and my sister Clorise; for their free promotional grand slam. Which we waited in line for 30 minutes for. (what do you expect they are giving free food so there's going to be a line...LOL)
After we ate we took the kids to the park (HILLTOP) to run off all their energy. They love to be able to get out of the house. I love to take them cause they get to run around and play for a while; while us mommies get to talk. After that we went to SONIC to get their "half price drinks" because the kids were extremely thirsty from all the playing. (know to take water next time)

So today I went to the minor emergency with my "bestie" Danielle cause she has taken a few too many pregnancy tests and really wants to know whats going on cause she hasn't started her period yet. So we go and I went to the back with her cause she was scared to have them draw blood. Which most people are! I held her hand while they took blood cause I know that she needed a friend to be there for her. So now we have to wait 2 long and grooling days to hear back from them whether or not she is preggers. We are ALL hoping that she is. It's just great to have a baby around! I miss it with all of my being but I know that I did the right thing when the drs. told me that I needed to make a decision on whether or not to tie my tubes. It was really a critical situation. Im sure that it was the right one made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.