Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am having a fabulous day today!
Things couldnt get any better!
What more could I ask for?
I have everything that I need and more...
My life has changed so drastically in the last few months that I didnt even realize that it was going by so fast.
I kinda like it though! We have been so busy with school activities and with things going on at home that life has been floating by!
Michael's work is going great too.
They should be sending him out of town again soon and we might be able to tag along.
If not thats ok too cause I am fine here by myself.
I am looking forward to some well deserved time to ourselves.
Flower Bush Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.