Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I am so much Happier!!!

Started moving today.
Got a few things moved into the new apartment and I am so excited to start decorating.
I guess that I am encouraged to keep things in order now that I actually have carpet again...LOL!!! Yeah I know that's odd.
I cant wait to just be able to relax and just have some good old fashioned fun with great friends in the new settings. I dont know why but I feel really good about this move that I havent felt in a while.
flower border Pictures, Images and Photos
My sister lives next door and Danielle lives two doors down. What more could I ask for? I am just thrilled. I no longer have to worry about retarded people and their rediculous drama that they bring on themselves and I dont have to worry about her f***ing kids being where they shouldnt be. Let's just say that I am happy and content with the way that my life is right now. I may have been hurt when the things that happened took place, but I have to say that they happened for a very good reason and I am so much happier than I have ever been. I had some so called friends and these people treated me like I was a child. I dont feel that way now and I now know that I am a better person without them in my life. Yay Me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.