Monday, February 23, 2009

My Life HAs COme Full CIrcle


My life has come full circle over the past few months. I am enjoying my time out and my time alone with the family. I have everything that I need and could ever want in my life. Especially right now. I couldn't be happier.
Sparkling Roses Pictures, Images and Photos
Friday: Serenity had to stay home from school because she woke up with a 103.7 fever; so needless to say she wasnt feeling well. I on the other hand wasnt feeling well either because I had been up all night sick as well. Andrew went to my sisters house because I didn't want hime to get any of what we had. He was so good with her.
Saturday: Serenity felt better. I didnt, but I was ok. Michael had to work cause he was on call. Andrew and Serenity were very well behaved knowing that momma didnt feel well. We took KieLynn to the groomer's and got her well taken care of and she looks so much better.
Sunday: The kids went to the park to practice kickball with Aurora and Aaron. I stayed home and got some cleaning done. Spent some time with Danielle and Jon and the kiddo's. Didnt get too much acomplished this weekend and didnt get to go out of town due to being sick, but all in all I got some things done. I feel good about it and to me that is all that matters.
Now: We are looking forward to moving and hopfully this will be it for a bit. I am so glad that things are going as they are and I wouldnt change it for anything.
Hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend and that the week ahead is as good as it is forseen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.