Thursday, February 26, 2009

True Colors

Found out the girls team name and colors today! I am excited for the kids to get to play and have fun. Best of all the drama from the bitch ass coaches that we had last year won't be there and we will be able to have the fun. Serenity and Miranda are going to look so freaking cute and I cant wait to get to watch them play! More drama from stupid ass people today! People that say that they are loyal and pay their debts obviously showed their true colors today! I am so glad that they have all moved away and that I no longer have to deal with the BULLSHIT that we dealt with when they were here. If they only knew half the crap that the bitch they call their friend said and is still saying bhind their backs. Oh well! All I have to say is that you all freaking deserv each other as friends cause what goes coms around goes around and you are the company that you keep. Good luck to all you stupid ass bitches!!!
pink flower Pictures, Images and Photos
Serenity is really very excited to get to play kickball this year.
She had fun last year, but I think that it could have been better had we had a more experienced coach and someone that really knew what they were doing.
That's a whole nother story...haha!
I cant wait to see what they decide to do when it comes to socks and bows and all the little things that go with it all. I plan on going all out with it this year! Cant wait!!!
Honestly I think anything can look better than what "she" came up with last year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.