Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moving On Up...

Gonna finish moving in the next few days. I am so glad that its getting done and that I will be able to decorate any way that I really want to. I am looking forward to getting it all done and hanging my pictures on the wall. It has been so long since I have been able to sit and look at the pictures in my albums on the bookshelves. I lookd through quite a few pictures today and I have to say that it brought back so many great memories.
I am looking forward to making new ones too. I cant wait to get settled and started on new adventures.
Today starts a 4 day wekend for our family and I cant wait to get it all started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.