Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whats Up?

Woke up this morning not feeling too good. Clorise took Serenity to the bus stop for me cause I just wasnt feeling well. I appreciate her so much for doing that for me.
It helps me cause then I dont have to worry about Andrew and him getting to cold out at the bus stop. Havent felt any better today due to Aunt Flow visiting, but life goes on and on.

Danielle texted to let me know that she isnt preggers, sad that she isnt though cause it would be nice to have another baby around.
Anyways, the drama of the apartment complex has died down a bit thank god!
Thanks to someone no longer being here!

THANK THE LORD FOR THAT MOVE HAPPENNING!!!

Cant wait to get moved in to the new apartment myself and get things back on track and in order. I cant wait to get the new car and be able to go anywhere anytime that I want to. Its going to be so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.