Friday, February 6, 2009

SCARED!!!

I am starting to get worried. I was doing my normal ruitine before bed, getting things ready with the kids and trying to get Michael to go to bed with me. Well for some reason I decided to do a breast exam while laying on the bed. While I was checking I came across what I felt was abnormal. I felt a small bump in my left breast that sorta alarmed me. Well I continued to check and I repositioned myself and come to find out the lump is a little bigger from the way that I was laying. So now I know that I am in need of a mammogram. So I have to schedule that probably in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.