Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Barracuda's 1st Official Game~Saturday 3/21/09

Kickball this Saturday went great! Our Team the BARRACUDA'S won their game, had they actually been keeping score....lol
Serenity did an awesome job too and Miranda had fun till she wasn't able to get the ball because the other girls refused to let anyone else get it... I think that she will get used to it. I had the same problem with Serenity last year and I am sure that Miranda if she wants to be in it again, will really enjoy it.
(Here is the video of Serenity's 1st kick as a Barracuda!!!)

She seems to be enjoying the game more this year compared to last year. I am sure that she is going to have tons of fun with it and that she will make some awesome friends. I can't wait till next year as well when they will be playing a whole different kind of game and they will be keeping score. Serenity loves to play and I know that she is going to be in it as long as we are living here and we can afford it; if she wants to be that is...
Serenity did an awesome job kicking and she did so good with helping Miranda at the game as well. It's so cute to see them together on the field and to know that she has a friend on the team. I love how Miranda looks up to Serenity to show her the ropes and teach her the game.

GO BARRACUDA'S !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.