Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lazy Dayz...

Today has been a lazy day. I have been trying to get things done, but it just seems as though I havent been in the mood to do anything. Go Figure...
I am not looking forward to a phone call from someone that says that she may get into it with my ex friend. I am so tired of all the drama. Seriously it is stressing me out to the point that I am depressed about it all.


I love my new friends to death and I definately DO NOT want anything let alone ANYONE to come between that. I seriously think that these people that were supposed to be my friends need to move on with their own lives and quit trying to ruin what friendships I have left. Get a life of your own already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.