Friday, March 27, 2009

...Kickball Weekend...

Tomorrow is going to be a very hectic day and I am actually looking forward to it...Weird I know! But I actually am.

Pictures for kickball are in the morning at 10:30 and then we have Opening Ceremonies at 12 and then an actual kickball game against the Angelfish at 2. I am really hoping that we do well; which I am sure that we will. Weather we win or lose I am going to be happy and thank God that they just have fun. Its so much fun to get to go and watch the girls play and the fact that Serenity has a friend to go and play with is awesome in my book.
I cant wait til Andrew is old enough to get to be in some kind of extra curricular activity. Only a few more years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.