Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stressed to the point....

Bills are paid and rent, so why am I stressed?
Well let me tell you!

Andrew has a stomach ulser and he has an upper respiratory infection and an ar infection to boot. He has been vomiting every night before he goes to bed. They put him on medication to get rid of the infaction that is a bacteria that caused the ulser. I am just worried about my son. I guess you could say that I am stressed to the point that I could cause myself to get an ulcer which wouldnt do us any good at all. He has lost alot of weight. It just worries me that he is going to get to thin and then that he could get sick because he is so thin. Needless to say I am just worried. The dr says that he is going to be fine. I just need to make sure that he takes his medicine and that he takes all of it till it is GONE. I am determined to get that taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.