Friday, March 13, 2009

Free Weekend...

I am so excited to get to have the weekend with the Hubby! He is actually off work and is going to stay home. What I mean by that is that he usually has every other wekend off and when he does have a weekend off he finds the time to go ahead and work it anyway. Dont get me wrong I like that he does that at times, especially when I know that we need the money and I know that we need the money, but I like to have alone time with my man.
He has been so good lately. He has really been helping me with the kids cause I have been under the weather. Well he is always helping me with the kids no matter what, but especially lately. I have been down in the dumps about things and I have been sick with an ear infection and a bad cough that still has yet to subside.
Spring break is this next Monday through Friday for the kids so I get to spend all that free time with them. I enjoy my kids company. I love that I get to be a stay at home mom and that I get to spend that extra time with them. I honestly wouldnt have it any other way. I am so glad that I have an understanding husband that knows my flaws but still loves me.
YOU ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED (I may not always say it to you but you are).
I am glad that I have somone in my life that respects me and knows that I am not perfect in any way and still chooses to love me and be with me unconditionally.
I have been battling security and emotional issues over the past few years and I am here to say today that I am tired of being walked on, pushed around, and abused by people that show no respect for others or themselves.
I am moving on with the better part of my life and that doesnt include you and the people that you call your friends and family.
Today I stand tall and proud taking a stand that I love who I am and who I have become.
We may not have it all together but together we have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.