Thursday, March 26, 2009

Im Stonger than Yesterday...

We are doing well this way. Just came inside from being outside all day with the kiddos. We were outside drawing on the sidewalks with sidewalk chalk. I am so burning up... It feels good to be inside in the AC. My skin is a little tight feeling so I am pretty sure that I am a little burnt. Oh well its worth it to know that the kids are having fun!
It feels so good outside and I am so ready to go to the Beach or to go to the Lake and just have some good old fashioned fun. Its been a while since we have been able to decide to get up and go to the Beach or Lake let alone anywhere. Its going to be nice for a change to be able to do that if we would like to. Serenity and Andrew have so much fun and half the time they don't care where we are as long as we are outside.
As for me I am doing good. Things in life are going so much more smoothly than they were a few months back. I have friends that I know I can count on no matter what, and they know that they have a friend in me as well. I don't have to worry or look over my shoulder and think that someone is going to stab me in the back. I am content with life and I am happy that I am free from the drama and the people that started it all. I know that I was and am not innocent in all of it, but I was defending myself from what I thought was the most ridiculous situation to begin with. All because people don't know how to grow up and move on with their lives when a friendship has flown its course. I have apologized and I can do no more.
Happy to say:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.