Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The past few days...

Kickball practice tonight. I am excited to get to meet Serenity's coaches and get her all ready to go and play. I am sure that its going to be alot easier this time. Especially since I know that they know what they are doing.
Serenity is really getting excited. I know that she cant wait either. I cant wait to see the outcome of this season.
On a side note I am and have been up all night because Andrew is sick. I have been keeping him next to me and watching him because he has been vomiting all night starting around 6ish. I am a little worried that he might get dehidrated, but the dr says that he should be fine as long as we try to keep pushing the fluids on him. My poor little man. He doesnt feel well and you can tell it just by looking at him. Serenity just got over a stomach bug and I am sure that is what Andrew is going through now. GREAT!!! Ugh!
And to top it all off; I am sick to the point that I can barely talk. Oh Well! Life goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.