Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kickball Practice 3/10/09

We had kickball practice last night and Serenity was so attentive. She was a little apprehensive at first cause she fell asleep in the car on the way to practice, but when she ralized what was going on she really got into it.
She has really shown me that she is ready to play this year. The main thing that we have to work on this year is that she needs to go for the ball when it comes her way or comes to her at all. I just want her to have fun!
I am excited that the pictures are going to be done early this year and maybe we will get them in at a descent time. They have all kinds of Memorabilia this year to buy. Gets kinds expensive, but its so worth it in the long run.
I cant wait till the first game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.