Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life is too short...

I have found that its easier for me to just move on and give up than it is for me to ever think that I am going to get passed the issues that I have with certain people. I cant be who they want me to be. They expect me to back down and to give in and act the way that they all act and I cant do that. For the sake of myself and my family I will not back down from what I believe.... Like I have said many a time before I was in the wrong on some things, but I feel as though I was defending myself against those that thought they had the right to start something that didn't concern me.

On a side note I am so glad that I have moved on due to the fact that I am much happier than I have been in a long time. I am not as stressed as I used to be. I mean don't get me wrong I am stressed to say the least about things all the time, but I am in no way stressed out as much as I used to be. As a friend of mine put it... and posted on my myspace today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.