Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Am I looking forward to the New Year or NOT!?!

The NEW Year is literally just around the corner. I look forward to it in many ways and I dread it in many ways as well...
Its just hard to think that its another year gone by...
I like the thought of a New Year and New Beginnings, but the thought that I have to change certain things sorta scares me at the same time.

I worry about everything anyway, and the fact that I have so much to look forward to and to change worries me and excites me at the same time.

On a good note; I am hoping that with the New Year that we will be able to move again soon and hopefully get settled as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to the Fireworks this year and maybe getting to spend time with friends that we haven't been able to see in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.