Friday, December 4, 2009

Rudoloph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Cookies

I will be making these bad boys for my daughters class when she has her Christmas party at school.
I thought that they were the cutest thing and the best idea to go along with the Christmas theme.
So easy to make as well.

You will need:
nutter butter cookies
chocolate chips
red m&m's
pretzels
powdered sugar

all you have to do is dip the nutter butters into the chocolate once you've melted it of course and then apply the m&m's as the nose and a dab of frosting as the eyes and I took a black edible marker and made the centers of the eyes as well. And then attach the pretzels as the ears as well.
So easy Like I said and so cute too!

Hope you enjoy making them as much as I did.

(sorry if the instructions are so bad, its just that I am not that great at writing them down)




1 comment:

  1. Found your blog searching for reindeer cookies. It's been a rough day, and you have touched a life... Thank you for your love for God and for the musical reminders.

    God is good. Thank you so much....Sometimes the little things just keep us going!!!!!!!!

    Blessings on your Christmas with your beautiful family!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.