Sunday, December 13, 2009

The New Addition to the Biles Family

So like I said Danielle had her baby this morning.
She named him
Jerry Paul Wilson Biles.He is the cutest thing ever. I mean I think he is.
He weighed in at 6lbs. 11 oz. and 20 inches long.
He and momma are doing good and it looks like they will be heading home tomorrow.
I am excited to be headed over there more than likely sometime tomorrow to see them.
I was unable to go to the hospital due to my own condition.

I am looking forward in the next couple of weeks to be able to go to her house and stay if she needs me to.

This next week is going to be crazy busy and I have appointments for myself and my son every day of the week. Its going to be exhausting. But I am looking forward to maybe getting better.

FINALLY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.