Thursday, December 3, 2009

whats been going on?

Wow, I haven't been very social lately with my blogging friends.
I hope that I can get back to blogging as much as I used to.

This weekend is going to be packed full of fun and chaos.
I'm ready for it though.
Serenity has a Ballet performance in the Harbor Lights Parade this Saturday. Its going to be an all day thing and its colder than icicles outside. Brrrr!!!!
She and I both are extremely excited. She has been practicing so hard on her performance and getting it just right. She is really looking forward to it. If I could put her in the class everyday I would; but they don't offer it everyday. stinks!
She is going to be dressed so cute and girlie. I am so happy with the costumes that they picked for the parade and performance, and the greatest thing is that it wasn't expensive. I will have to take pictures and post them later today.
I have already seen New Moon, but I am excited to be able to go with my girlfriend Lindey this weekend to go and see it again. She has yet to see it, and I want to see it again. I haven't seen her in a while, and what better way than to go to a movie and relax without the kiddo's if you get the chance. I'm really looking forward to it!

Andrew and I both have crazy schedules this coming week and I hope that we are able to keep up with them. We have so many appointments its crazy. Andrew has speech therapy sessions and other things and I have x rays to go through and then doctors appointments as well.
It's just going to be a crazy week.
Michael has exams all week for college and next week too and then he is done for the semester and then he starts up again next month.
I am so proud of him and the progress that he is making.
He is really doing well.
All in all we have been very busy and its about to get busier!
I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.