Friday, December 4, 2009

The winds are singing

Its so crazy! I am sitting outside writing this blog and I love that I can hear the chimes of the wind chime that my momma gave me when I last saw her. Its heaven sent. I feel her presence as the wind blows past the bars and they jingle together. I hear them all the time outside my window and front door.
I love the sound, because its a beautiful chorus that the wind makes.

I feel as though she is with me or around me when I hear it. It makes me feel good inside and I know that she is with me. It's something that I hold close to my heart and that I will cherish forever. It's as though she is singing to me as she did when I was a child.
Thank you momma for your beautiful song.
Thank you Lord for the thoughtfulness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.